Teaching Sexual Health
Ten sequential modules enable you to teach an individual or a gender-specific group about anatomy and sexual health.
Units are scripted in user-friendly language and enhanced by photographs of people with developmental disabilities and simple anatomical illustrations.
More about this resource:
- An invaluable tool for providers
- Includes ten sexual health units in PowerPoint format on CD-ROM and best practices for providers
- Use as a stand-alone teaching tool or enrich learning with our accompanying workbooks
- Promotes discussion and skill rehearsal
- Provides opportunity to assess baseline knowledge and retention of new concepts