Services for Multiple Disabilities
Our expert staff has a broad range of experience and because Oak Hill is constantly expanding, we can accommodate the unique needs of people with intellectual disability with one or more of the following conditions:
Programs for People with Multiple Disabilities
- Assistive Technology Services at the NEAT Center of Oak Hill
- Oak Hill Adaptive Sports & Fitness at Chapter 126
- Oak Hill School (for children 3-21)
- Oak Hill Center for Relationship & Sexuality Education (CRSE)
- Oak Hill Camps
- Individual and Family Supports Center at Oak Hill
- Eleanor A. Brooks Blindness Related Supports Center at Oak Hill
- Oak Hill Day Services
- Oak Hill Residential Services
- And more!
How do I get started?
Call us today at (860) 242-2274 or email us at info@OakHillCT.org