Health Care Professionals
Educating Disability Care Professionals
Oak Hill is committed to maintaining and enhancing professional development for healthcare professionals. We continuously raise awareness in the community about living and working with people with disabilities. Training is provided by experienced, compassionate professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities.
We offer programs for:
- Special Education Teachers and Therapists
- Clinicians and Social Workers
- Physicians, Nurses and Medical Professionals
- College and Post-Graduate Teachers and Students (in areas of healthcare, gerontology)
- Parents and Families with disabled children and adults
- Assistive Technology and Disability Specialists
- Direct Care Professionals
Our Hartford training center is a modern training facility with all the necessary amenities for our courses as well as customized programs for your group. Some programs can be delivered at your location as well.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs), Re-certification and State Licensing
The following Oak Hill programs offer CEU-eligible courses for professionals in disability-related careers:
Community Professional Development (Open to All Professionals) – Oak Hill Professional Development
Internal Professional Development (For Oak Hill Staff Only) – Oak Hill Professional Development
Get Started Today!
Call us at (860) 242-2274 or email: info@OakHIllCT.org
Oak Hill Professional Development –
contact: Jim Pellino, Program Director
NEAT Center at Oak Hill Professional Development –
contact: Elena Fader, Director of Assistive Technology,