Oak Hill COVID-19 Updates from
Barry Simon, President & CEO
I will continue to update you on where we stand amid the COVID-19 crisis. I also want to take a moment to thank the Oak Hill staff who have been working around the clock to help protect and support the people that we serve. Stay healthy.
– Barry Simon
- COVID-19 Communications 5.26.2020
- COVID Communications 5.15.20
- COVID-19 Communications 5.8.20
- Visit Archived Articles
Oak Hill Program COVID-19 Resources, Responses, and Updates
- DDS Updates and Extensions Regarding Visitations Related to COVID-19
- Economic Impact Payment Guidance for Providers that Serve as Representative Payee
- Oak Hill Responses to Questions from Parents, Guardians, and Family Members
- Click Here for COVID-19 Updates for Oak Hill School
- Click Here for COVID-19 Information on Summer Camps
How Can you help?
Are you able to offer help to our group homes at this troubling and uncertain time? Oak Hill and Gilead Community Services are seeking support from our community. Please review the ways you can help below:
Thank you to everyone who has so generously helped
Oak Hill as we work to combat the COVID-19 virus.
You continue to help us do what we do best; empower individuals
with disabilities and empower one another. Thank You!
Oak Hill continues to follow all recommendations from the CDC. We hope that you are
all staying safe at home during this unprecedented time.
Right now Oak Hill is reaching out to all of our sewing friends who are able to make masks for the essential workers on the front lines of our organization. The mask guidelines are provided by the
CDC at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
We are incredibly grateful for mask donations of any kind. We know that our Oak Hill supporters are creative and talented, so we look forward to seeing the beautiful patterns & prints you design! Fun fabrics will help brighten our days during this difficult time.
For Questions or Mask Drop Off Coordination, Please Contact: Michael.Hoffer@OakHillCT.org
Thank you for all you do for Oak Hill!